Firstly I would like to apologise for the extended delay in re-opening due to Covid-19. As you know, I treat clients in my own home and creating a safe space for all clients and keeping you and my family safe from this virus is a top priority. My family and I are working hard to create that safe space but it is taking longer than I would like. I will update this website with more information about booking availability as soon as possible. I am very keen to get back to work and help you to feel better through my Clinical Massage.
What things should I do before my appointment?
- You should check your temperature on the morning of your appointment. If your temperature is above 37.5 degrees celsius then you should call to cancel your appointment for that day and rebook.
- If you or any person who you live with is currently experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (visit gov.uk for current details) then you must cancel and rebook your appointment.
- If you are at all unwell please contact me to discuss whether you should attend your appointment.
- Cash can not be accepted at this time. Payment for your appointment should be made in advance direct into my bank. Bank details will be provided with your booking confirmation.
What must I bring with me to my appointment?
- Wear a suitable face mask, such as one that is currently required to enter shops.
- Please bring two large bath towels. This is to avoid having to quarantine substantial quantities of towels on my premises for a 72 hour period.
What safety checks can I expect upon arrival at my appointment?
- On arrival clients will have a digital forehead temperature check before entering the premises. Any client with a temperature over 37.5 degrees celsius will be asked to rebook.
- You will be required to wear a mask during your treatment. If you arrive at your appointment without a mask, one will be provided for you.
- There will be a short COVID-19 related questionnaire that all clients must complete at the start of their appointment.
What PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) measures are in place for my safety during my treatment?
- Jules (your therapist) will wear a fresh face mask for each client treatment.
- The treatment area, entrance area and bathroom facilities will be cleaned and sanitised between every client.
- An easily sanitised clothing box with be provided for you to place your clothes in prior to your treatment.
- Antibacterial hand gel will be provided and clients will be expected to use this on entrance and exit of the premises.
- Should you need to use the bathroom facilities, there will be disposable paper hand towels for your use, as well as liquid soap and antibacterial hand gel. Paper towels should be discarded in the pedal operated bin. This will be emptied and sanitised after each client.
- The time period between appointments has been extended to allow for all cleaning and safety measures, and to ensure that clients do not have contact with the next client.
What treatments are available during this time?
- Full body massage
- Medical Acupuncture
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Treatments cannot currently include the face or upper front body area, so treatments such as ear candling are not possible at this time.